The Girl
Friday 23 December 2011
The stories are purely fictitious

"Ahh!!help me.Don't kill me!!"Helia struggle to get loose."Helia,wake up!It's school"suddenly a voice coming to wake her up."You know what time is now?You'll be late to school"Mom reprimand me.I resilient wake from the bed.I take bath and put on my school uniform.Without any breakfast,i run to the front door and donned my shoes.I greet my mom and run to bus stop."Arghh!!what an ill-fortune!,i've missed the bus"Helia sigh.With insistent conditions,Helia run to school."Ring!Ring!"The school bell rings many time.All the students had gathered in the hall for the assembly.Suddenly a warden saw her,running in exhaustion ."You late again!"the warden reprimand her."I'm sorry,i promise for not repeat the same mistake." apologise Helia.

While Helia were on the way to the hall,she heard melancholy voice say that"Helia!Helia!"Helia largely ceased for a moment.She look for the sound everywhere,until the warden noticed her in distrust and suspicious ."Why are you still here"the warden asked.Helia saw the watch on her hand."WHAT!"she surprised remarkably.Helia ignored the sounds for awhile.She never thoughts something weird happened just now.After singing the school anthem ,the headmasters allow the students to sit. "Waa!!what's this shit?"Helia screamed without realizing someone were around.One of the teachers,the discipline teacher walking towards her."What the matter with you,Helia?"the teacher sounded.Helia showed something strange on her place.The teachers kept wondering about that's awkward stuff.Helia noticed that it was blood.During the school anthem be vocalized,she had smell something worst around her.What;s strange is,the others friends doesn;t gave any reactions and responds to the smell.That odd thing had been stain by the worker after the assembly .

Helia have been called by the discipline teacher for the excuse that's she always late to school.After been recommended by the teacher,she walk back to the class.But something bizarre happened!The blood that had been cleaned just now,still there in fresh.Helia wondered alone!She amazed."How!it can be still there"said Helia.Suddenly a distance voice came and whisper to her ear"Helia!Helia"!Helia be glued for a moment.Helia can't scream for help nor open her mouth.Without aware ,Helia saw something cross her.She were in struggle and terror.Suddenly she faint.

Helia open her eyes slowly.She saw two people front of her."Helia,what happened to you,are you Okay?"one of her friends asked.She slowly rose from her napped."What happened to me"Helia wondered alone."You were faint unconscious just now.We saw you lie down on the hall,so we quickly lift you and bring to the teachers.Urmm,what happened to you until you can passed out abruptly ."say her friends insistently.She had no idea about herself throughout the day.All that she now,she heard a voice and something white cross front of her.What's that thing that always trail after Helia wherever she goes.???

The stories will be continue...


Mememe
The girl behind the screen



Hi gorgeous! mein name ist *Julia Hunny* komme aus wonderland. Ich kann sprech Deutsch aber wenig. I love everyone, i love my life, i love my family, i love my God, i love my friends, i love my blog, but i hate you, yes you are someone in front of monitor. You can change this with your cute profile^^
Blogskins
Twitter
Tumblr


I have miscellaneous stuff here
don't be jealous


>>>STORY TELLING JER TAU<<<
»A tangled fairytale part 2
»A tangled fairytale part 1
»The Girl Part 1
»The Girl Part 2

>>>ABOUT THE GIRL IN THE SCREEN<<<
»About the girl

>>>HO..HO..HO<<<
»Wait,not yet.!

Me Gusta
I'm Lettha (spell in Indonesia only!) i'm Indonesian, so I blog using Bahasa Indonesia. You are can leave your cute footprints on my tagboard^^

+Follow
Refresh


Tagboard
Place tagboard here ! I love www.cbox.ws
width no more than 320px :)


« Newer Post
Older Post »


JUST JULIA HUNNY