A tangled fairytale 2
Sunday 25 December 2011
The story are purely a tale

One of the fairies,Liana clarify and explained about her suggestion just now.Although it's look what she really seek for her dream before,but she couldn't do that.It's just her imagination which couldn't be a reality.It's impossible.Nanne give a bad respond.She felt so sad for not to be here with them."We felt sorry for you,it;s actually does not exist .It just in your dream.Please Nanne..don't be like that,we don't want you to felt lunatic with it.Just kept thinking it was just fake and doesn't been concerned with the reality,live or dead".Nanne felt very upset and frustrated with that.She can't do anything ,begging on the fairies nor gave an infuriated serve.

"I'm sorry fairy,i were just become fixated with the dream that i wished and seek."said Nanne sadly.The fairies look at each other again in sorrow.The fairies just can gave her a kisses before she leave her dream.Liana ,the chef of the fairies push Nanne out into a deep black hole which was her way out of her dream.Nanne scream aloud and quickly rose from her sleep."Huh!"sigh Nanne."Just a dream"Nanne resilient get up from her place and progress to the bathroom.She wash her face and wondered alone."A fairy tale!"amazed Nanned."It's real or just my imaginations as asserted by the fairies?"That's odd strange question kept to wonder by day to day.Was a fairy tale really exist?That's question continuous confounded us in this age.

THE END..

Mememe
The girl behind the screen



Hi gorgeous! mein name ist *Julia Hunny* komme aus wonderland. Ich kann sprech Deutsch aber wenig. I love everyone, i love my life, i love my family, i love my God, i love my friends, i love my blog, but i hate you, yes you are someone in front of monitor. You can change this with your cute profile^^
Blogskins
Twitter
Tumblr


I have miscellaneous stuff here
don't be jealous


>>>STORY TELLING JER TAU<<<
»A tangled fairytale part 2
»A tangled fairytale part 1
»The Girl Part 1
»The Girl Part 2

>>>ABOUT THE GIRL IN THE SCREEN<<<
»About the girl

>>>HO..HO..HO<<<
»Wait,not yet.!

Me Gusta
I'm Lettha (spell in Indonesia only!) i'm Indonesian, so I blog using Bahasa Indonesia. You are can leave your cute footprints on my tagboard^^

+Follow
Refresh


Tagboard
Place tagboard here ! I love www.cbox.ws
width no more than 320px :)


« Newer Post
Older Post »


JUST JULIA HUNNY